Friday 26 August 2011

What should I wear?

Before you start thinking: ‘Another fashion blog of some chic showing us what she’s wearing,’ NO.

I have not run out of ideas. Yet.

As an attempt to update some wardrobe basics and steer the focus away from food for a change (even for a moment) here is my latest buy or should I say steal in Malaysia.

Versatile and hitting three of this season’s trends – sheer, burgundy, and can be worn as a maxi or higher as a midi, this is probably the best ten quid I’ve spent since I’ve arrived!

I’ve been on the hunt for a similar, cheaper version of this skirt ever since I stumbled upon it earlier this summer. 

I think I know what I'll be writing for my next article at MWW.....

What do you think will be the biggest trend for fall? 












Red sheer skirt - Miss Selfridge (£10)
Accessories strappy sandals - thrift store in London (£5)
Black sleeveless top - KL shopping outlet (£1.20)
Sea-green nail polish - (£1)
Accessories red drop earrings - (£9)




Total cost of look: (£26.20)


3 comments:

  1. Love the sheer

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is absolutely beautiful on you! And I know what you mean about needing to steer talk away from food now and then. I swear I could talk about it all day.

    ReplyDelete