Friday 19 August 2011

Guess what !?

The suspense is over. My patience, hard work, prayers, crossed fingers & toes have finally paid off! My application for an internship with ANY magazine in KL has been accepted ! The best part, it's actually with a magazine I've heard of  (Gasp!)

Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)))) Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!Ohh yeahhh 

I think that pretty much sums up how I'm feeling. 

If you're wondering what happened with my initial Marie Claire magazine plans: 

1) *slap on the back* for following my blog ! 
2) Those *@!!%$ declined my application. Yes. After all that. 



S'all good. I can't wait to start and get used to all those amazing things interns get to do. Morning coffee runs anyone ? 


On that note, here is a droplet of wisdom to leave you with : 

No comments:

Post a Comment