Sunday 28 August 2011

Bits of my Weekend:

Nothing like frozen yoghurt to bring out the childhood innocence in all of us  {Tutti Frutti Parlour}

Watermelon & Feta Cheese salad with lashings of mint, pine nuts and a drizzle of chilli oil - {Summer in a bowl!}

Ain't she precious !?

Love how this Arm chandelier has a romantic, vintage feel without looking dated. 

Yummy roasted pork belly bites !!! 
This weekend I felt the much-needed rest, creativity and inspiration drain back into me.  I don't know exactly what caused it as there has been so much change in my life, but everything feels like it's settling into a good place, and that feels amazing. I may be a few bucks shorter, but necessary resourcefulness and the time to reflect on it makes it all worth it.

                                                     Hope you had a great weekend peeps!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment