Monday 23 May 2011

Currently crushing on:

Polynesian Princess Maxi Dress
The May collection by Free People makes me wanna wear flowers in my hair all day and dance around like a folk fairy.



This deep red sheer pleated ankle-grazing skirts had my heart beating a little faster. $79.99 from Alice in the Eve  



Affordable versions of uberextravagant rings like this YSL Arty Oval replica. A steal at $35 from Le Dama



Butter London lacquer. and in spring's two hottest colours. Long Live Nails.



Abercrombie & Fitch swimwear. Those briefs are just too cute.



"Let's play house
Come and live with me in my dreams
Our secret hideaway
Let's play house"


(via helenymaist.tumblr.com )


                                                  Hope you're having a great weekend !
                                                                     - xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment