Thursday 10 February 2011

What the hell am I still doing up?

Call it boredom. Insomia. Or just plain old stupidity. It's waa-heyyy past midnight and here I am still trying to salvage what's left of the night - day by writing this silly blog. I think it's the aspiring journalist in me talking.

Thinking that Maybe, just Maybe I could start a blog of my own and turn it into some worldwide success.
Maybe write some best selling book and make millions in this growing unemployment line. Or, maybe I've just been watching too much Sex and the City and Californication. Can't decide. According to study carried out by Higher Education Careers Services (HECS) Media students face the highest unemployment rate.

Remind me WHY I'm studying Media  & Communications again? Either way, times are hard and a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Blogger = journalist may be a slightly naive way of thinking eh? That's the Internet for you. Or just a really s**** economy.

Anyway, I'm out. Gotta catch that 9am lecture on Media, Economics and Society. I say strike it when the irony is hot!

Goodnight peeps!



P.S Hank Moody is a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment