Monday 5 September 2011

Bits of my Weekend:

Cupcakes make everything better 
my first and definitely not last Thai massage & spa 
The 'Big Gift' basket for Chinese traditional weddings 

My favourite Dim Sum yet { literally called 'Liquid Sand'} 
New Buys: Étoile Isabel Marant top, FCUK dress, T-Joue dress 

A leaf of Irish clover in Kuala Lumpur 

I could take pictures of pretty shoes all day!




A short, but perfect amount of family time as well as making better friends with acquaintances, right before kicking off the start of the new week! There was a lot of eating, shopping, spa-ing, drinking and preparing for my uncle's looming wedding! All in all, I discovered a dainty little designer outlet in Bangsar Village for ridiculously cheap prices !!!! Diane Von Furstenberg, ETRO, Vanessa Bruno, 3.1Philip Lim! It's worth spending some time there to get a good look around ! 


Do you know any life-changing stores or city secrets that you'd like to share? 


Hope you had a wonderful weekend y'all! 


ex oh ex oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment