Sunday 11 September 2011

Bits of my Week:

I'm really overwhelmed and excited about a new project I have coming up for the new year, which I can't wait to share with you once I get more details about the whos, the whats and the wheres.

In other news, it's been a crazy crazy week, what with the closing of the magazine's October issue etc which means long hours at the office / loaning / returning / garment steaming / running around KL like a rat.

I had the privilege of going on set for one of the GWOTA (Great Women of Our Time Awards) fashion shoots for our upcoming issue, met some truly inspiring Malaysian ladies who have done done something great for the country and society in general.. AND got to interview a couple of them for a short video clip!

Oh, and also got to write for the October, November and December issue !!!

It's moments like these that make me realize, damn, I really love my job.

Oh look, pictures:

Japanese Indie bar 

one of the best Sangrias I've tasted 

KL traffic !!!

Brazilian Night with Polka dot + Moonbeam 
How can you not when it's called 'Winter Romance?'

Byzantine - inspired bauble - Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment