Sunday 12 June 2011

The Art of Flirtation.

I once discovered an article on how to flirt with guys at a bar. It detailed a series of things a girl should do:

1. make eye contact
2. smile
3. arch eyebrows
4. tilt head
5. look down
6. look back up

I can't help thinking how awkward and completely formulaic it all seemed.

What bothered me the most is how it did not convey any sense of confidence. Girls might as well have screws on their backs.

I'm a much bigger fan of the simpler (and more normal) technique: make eye contact and smile.

Now, actually putting that into practice is a whole different story. Maybe I'm just not the type of girl you'd meet in a bar.

On that note, here are some of the worst pick-up lines you can ever use. Guys take note.
  Set of the Ten Worst Pickup Lines
 
  Set of the Ten Worst Pickup LinesSet of the Ten Worst Pickup Lines
{all images via etsy}Set of the Ten Worst Pickup LinesSet of the Ten Worst Pickup Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment