I have been neglecting my blog lately which makes me sad :(
Too much uni work and just down right laziness is to blame.
I have been putting in my willpower to start this healthy - living regime:
- lots of fruit and veg - a.k.a a mandarin or two
- regular exercise - a.k.a.the occasional run around the neighbourhood
- no sweets ? - ......I had a (bad) cupcake last night...
God. I'm pathetic.
Right now, the contents of my fridge consist of half an empty bottle of milk, some bread and half a tomato ?
I am seriously craving a cupcake. The combination of sweet icing and fluffy sponge in an irresistibly cute package is my all-time favourite sweet tooth cure.
During my so far relatively short and relatively not -so-sweet stay in London town, I have discovered some very sweet places to indulge in those delicious sugary morcels of heaven:
1. The Hummingbird Bakery - Notting Hill
2. Candy Cakes - Covent Garden
3. Violet - Hackney
4. Bake-a-Boo - West Hampstead
5. Bea's of Bloomsbury - St. Pauls
Me thinks I should start writing a food blog.